Invisalign has many benefits over traditional metal braces. Invisalign clear aligners provide a clear method to straighten your teeth without the usual concerns presented by traditional metal braces. Invisalign custom-made aligners aim to make your treatment process easier and more comfortable, so you have a beautiful smile in less time.
Why Choose Invisalign?
- Shorter Treatment Time With Invisalign: In many cases, Invisalign straightens teeth in only 9-15 months!
- Comfortable, Removable Clear Aligners With Invisalign: Traditional metal braces must stay in place until treatment is complete. But Invisalign clear aligners are removable, and only need to be in place for 20-22 hours a day. You can easily remove them to eat and brush your teeth. This helps you maintain proper oral hygiene, so your braces can do the best job possible.
- Eat Anything With Invisalign: With Invisalign clear aligners, no foods are off limits. You won’t have to worry about food getting stuck in your braces, because you simply remove your Invisalign trays before eating. You can enjoy all your favorite foods during your orthodontic treatment.
- Invisalign – A Clear Alternative To Braces: Maybe you’re concerned about the way you’ll look in braces. Well, Invisalign aligners are virtually invisible, so no one even has to know you have braces!
There are a variety of reasons to choose Invisalign to straighten your teeth. To find out more about Dr. Spark’s Invisalign treatment options, call (610) 865-2777 to schedule your complimentary, no obligation Spark Smile Assessment today!
Read more about Invisalign here.
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.
Specializing In Invisalign & Orthodontics In Schuylkill Haven, Temple, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Lancaster, York, Hazleton, Danville & Freeland, PA
Award-winning PA Orthodontist, Dr. Jason Hartman of Spark Orthodontics offers the most advanced braces for children and adults, including Invisalign clear aligners. Contact us today at 610.865.2777 for a free Invisalign consultation at one of our orthodontic offices in PA. With 9 convenient orthodontic offices located in Bethlehem, PA, Schuylkill Haven, PA, Temple, PA, Schnecksville, PA, Lancaster, PA, York, PA, Hazleton, PA, Danville, PA and Freeland, PA, there is sure to be an orthodontic office conveniently located near you.
Contact Our Reading, PA Orthodontic Office: 610.735.0177
Contact Our Bethlehem, PA Orthodontic Office: 610.865.2777
Contact Our Schuylkill Haven, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.385.1344
Contact Our Schnecksville, PA Orthodontic Office: 610.735.0177
Contact Our Lancaster, PA Orthodontic Office: 717.295.9779
Contact Our York, PA Orthodontic Office: 717.848.4599
Contact Our Hazleton, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.455.5011
Contact Our Danville, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.275.6075
Contact Our Freeland, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.636.1101
Get The Smile You've Always Dreamed Of!
Spark Orthodontics can help you or your loved one achieve a smile that benefits dental health as much as it increases confidence. However, we want you to feel confident that your choice in an orthodontist in PA, is the right one. Follow the steps below and get that smile you have always dreamed of.
- Instantly Download his Report: Top 10 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing an Orthodontist in Pennsylvania.
- Please call 610.865.2777 to ask questions or set up your free Spark Smile Assessment!
- Contact one of our orthodontic offices in Reading, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Danville, Hazleton or Freeland, PA, via our online form.