When it comes to types of braces, you and your teen may wonder what type of braces or orthodontics is best. There are many options, but it’s important to find one that fits your lifestyle. Invisalign® Teen offers a shorter orthodontic treatment process with more freedom. How nice would it be to enjoy all of your favorite foods and activities, while acquiring a straighter, healthier smile through Spark Orthodontics?
Why Invisalign Teen?
- Comfortable, Removable Aligners: Are you in the school band? Do you like to play sports? Sometimes these activities can damage braces, but with Invisalign, you won’t need expensive mouth guards to protect them. You simply remove your aligners before the concert or big game, so you won’t have to worry that your favorite activities will affect your treatment!
- A Clear Choice: A common concern is that braces will be obvious to your classmates, friends, and family members. Well, Invisalign aligners are clear, so they offer a virtually invisible treatment option. No one even needs to know about your braces!
- Eat Whatever You Want! Worried that braces will limit what you can eat? Well, with Invisalign® Teen, you can eat anything and still straighten your teeth!
- Extra Aligners Provided: Sometimes aligners get lost or broken. With Invisalign® Teen, we provide up to 6 aligners, just in case.
- Easy Maintenance: Simply remove your aligner, and brush and floss like you normally do. You can easily maintain a clean smile throughout the entire treatment process.
With Invisalign® Teen, you can do what you love, eat what you want, and be who you are without the hassle of painful metal braces. To learn more about Spark Orthodontics’s Invisalign® Teen, call 610-865-2777 to schedule your complimentary Spark Smile Assessment today!
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.
Specializing In Invisalign, Clear Ceramic Braces, Metal Braces & Orthodontic Treatment In Bethlehem, Schuylkill Haven, Temple, Schnecksville, Lancaster, York, Hazleton, Danville & Freeland, PA
Award-winning PA Orthodontist, Dr. Jason Hartman of Spark Orthodontics offers the most advanced braces for children, teens and adults, including Invisalign, clear ceramic braces, metal braces and orthodontic treatment. Contact us today for a free Invisalign consultation and exam at one of our PA orthodontic offices. With nine convenient orthodontic offices located in Bethlehem, PA, Schuylkill Haven, PA, Temple, PA, Schnecksville, PA, Lancaster, PA, York, PA, Hazleton, PA, Danville, PA and Freeland, PA, there is sure to be an office conveniently located near you. Call us today for a complimentary consultation for braces at any of our nine orthodontic offices in PA!
Contact Our Reading, PA Orthodontic Office: 610.735.0177
Contact Our Bethlehem, PA Orthodontic Office: 610.223.7777
Contact Our Schuylkill Haven, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.385.1344
Contact Our Schnecksville, PA Orthodontic Office: 610.735.0177
Contact Our Lancaster, PA Orthodontic Office: 717.295.9779
Contact Our York, PA Orthodontic Office: 717.848.4599
Contact Our Hazleton, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.455.5011
Contact Our Danville, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.275.6075
Contact Our Freeland, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.636.1101
Get The Smile You've Always Dreamed Of!
Spark Orthodontics can help you or your loved one achieve a smile that benefits dental health as much as it increases confidence. However, we want you to feel confident that your choice in an orthodontist in PA, is the right one. Follow the steps below and get that smile you have always dreamed of.
- Instantly Download his Report: Top 10 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing an Orthodontist in Pennsylvania.
- Please call 610.223.7777 to ask questions or set up your free Spark Smile Assessment!
- Contact one of our orthodontic offices in Reading, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Danville, Hazleton or Freeland, PA, via our online form.