From Spark Orthodontics in Bethlehem, PA
Happy New Year from your Bethlehem, PA orthodontists!! The start of a new year is the perfect time for reviewing goals. Throughout the country, a pattern for effective and productive health has emerged. Here are some great goals to consider for the upcoming year!
- PRIORITIZE PROCEDURES
- Make a list of things you have been putting off for a time. List them all out and then review the list and start prioritizing what on that list will be completed in the New Year. Make a commitment to yourself that you will see those things through. Set manageable goals and timelines to track your success.
- FOCUS ON YOUR HEALTH
- Take the time to walk or exercise daily. Make meeting with your doctors a priority and stay on the schedule they recommend for normal checkups and procedure visits.
- REWARD YOURSELF
- When you achieve goals, even in intervals, be sure to reward yourself! Rewards will remind you why you are setting goals and will encourage you to stay on track!
- OUT WITH THE OLD
- Take the New Year and make a goal to phase out things that are cluttering your life. This can be old clothes, toys, books and miscellaneous things that are taking up space. Make room for the incoming greatness of this New Year and donate the excess to a local non-profit.
Now those are for you! Here are some of our goals for the upcoming year and it is the desire of our Bethlehem orthodontics team to go over and above.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE IS #1
- Our award-winning orthodontic office in Bethlehem is always up for the challenge to make a great experience greater! That is why this year is going to be one with an even stronger focus on exceptional customer service. From the front office staff through the entire treatment process, it is our goal to provide you with only the best. Customer surveys will be a great tool in helping us achieve this goal.
- BE MORE EFFICIENT
- We at Spark Orthodontics know that your time and investment is valuable, for that reason – we are taking pride in being even more efficient by shortening wait times and providing you with comprehensive plans to make your experience event more efficient.
On behalf of our Bethlehem orthodontists and orthodontics family! We wish you a Happy New Year and look forward to serving you in 2017!
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our orthodontic office in Bethlehem, PA would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.
About Spark Orthodontics In Bethlehem
Specializing In Back To School Orthodontics In Bethlehem, PA
Dr. Jason Hartman, our award-winning orthodontist in Bethlehem, PA offers the most advanced braces for children, teens and adults, including Invisalign, clear ceramic braces, metal braces and orthodontics.
Contact us today for a complimentary consultation for braces at one of our orthodontic offices in PA. With four convenient orthodontic offices located in Reading, PA, Bethlehem, PA, Schuylkill Haven, PA, Schnecksville, PA, Lancaster, PA and York, PA there is sure to be an office conveniently located near you. Start your journey to your confident smile today!
Get The Smile You've Always Dreamed Of!
Spark Orthodontics can help you or your loved one achieve a smile that benefits dental health as much as it increases confidence. However, we want you to feel confident that your choice in orthodontist is the right one. Follow the steps below and get that smile you have always dreamed of.
- Instantly Download his Report: Top 10 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing an Orthodontist.
- Please call 610.865.2777 to ask questions or set up your free Spark Smile Assessment!
- Contact the office via our online form.