Misaligned Jaws Can Impact Your Appearance …
And So Much More.
“Orthognathic” simply means “straight jaws.” All kinds of symptoms can result when jaws don’t align. For example, do you suffer from any of these?
- trouble chewing or biting food
- difficulty swallowing
- chronic jaw or jaw joint (TMJ) pain and headache
- excessive wearing of the teeth
- open bite (space between the upper and lower teeth when the mouth is closed)
- “lopsided” facial appearance from the front or side
- facial injury or birth defects
- receding chin
- protruding jaw
- inability to make the lips meet without straining
- chronic mouth breathing and dry mouth
- breathing problems while sleeping, including snoring (sleep apnea)
Many people don’t realize that we can correct their problems with orthognathic surgery, coupled with orthodontics afterwards to realign the teeth. Our award-winning PA orthodontists at Spark Orthodontics will work very closely with an oral surgeon to set your teeth up properly for the surgery. The surgery can help you to chew, speak, and breathe better. Frequently, they can also help to enhance your appearance.
To Learn More About Treatment for a Misaligned Jaw…
Would you like us to help you fix your misaligned jaw and help you feel or look better? Do you live in or near Reading, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Danville, Hazleton or Freeland, PA? Spark Orthodontics can help with orthognathic surgery. Just call us at 610.865.2777 to schedule a free consultation, or click here to request an appointment.
Get The Smile You've Always Dreamed Of!
Spark Orthodontics can help you or your loved one achieve a smile that benefits dental health as much as it increases confidence. However, we want you to feel confident that your choice in a PA orthodontist, is the right one. Follow the steps below and get that smile you have always dreamed of.
- Instantly Download his Report: Top 10 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing an Orthodontist in Pennsylvania.
- Please call 610.865.2777 to ask questions or set up your free Spark Smile Assessment!
- Contact one of our orthodontic offices in Reading, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Danville, Hazleton or Freeland, PA, via our online form.