Award-Winning Orthodontist in Reading, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Hazleton, Danville & Freeland, PA
If you have visited another orthodontist in Reading, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Hazleton, Danville or Freeland, PA, already, you can still take advantage of our Spark Smile Assessment should you want a second opinion for braces and orthodontic treatment.
At Spark Orthodontics, we do not want anything to get in the way of a perfect smile. We offer each and every patient we see a complimentary Spark Smile Assessment (valued at $249).
What Does The Complimentary, No-Obligation Spark Smile Assessment Include?
During the free Spark Smile Assessment, we will thoroughly examine your or your child’s teeth and jaws. We will also discuss braces and orthodontic treatment options.
The Spark Smile Assessment includes X-rays and photos and possibly impressions for study models. We need these in order to develop just the right treatment plan for you or your child. This additional appointment will last approximately one hour. One of our Reading, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Hazleton, Danville or Freeland, PA, orthodontists will assess treatment options by figuring out the answers to these questions:
- Can braces and orthodontics successfully address you or your child’s smile?
- Are braces needed right away or should we wait?
- What treatment procedures will we use to correct the problem?
- Will we need to remove any permanent teeth?
- How long will orthodontic treatment take?
- How much will braces cost?
- Which payment options will fit the patient’s needs best?
We always welcome your questions!
What Happens Next?
After the exam and during the consultation for braces, we discuss treatment options, time frames, and financial arrangements. We promise that you will leave the office with a clear understanding of your or your child’s specific needs, what braces treatment will consist of, and how long it will take.
What We Need From You
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit at Spark Orthodontics:
- Any panoramic X-rays you or your child has had taken within the past 6 months.
- Your dental insurance card, if you have one. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an accurate estimate of your costs for braces.
To schedule your complimentary, no-obligation Spark Smile Assessment, call 610.865.2777 or fill out the form below.
If you have visited another orthodontist already, you can still take advantage of our Spark Smile Assessment should you want a second opinion.
Get The Smile You've Always Dreamed Of!
Spark Orthodontics can help you or your loved one achieve a smile that benefits dental health as much as it increases confidence. However, we want you to feel confident that your choice in a PA orthodontist, is the right one. Follow the steps below and get that smile you have always dreamed of.
- Instantly Download his Report: Top 10 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing an Orthodontist in Pennsylvania.
- Please call 610.865.2777 to ask questions or set up your free Spark Smile Assessment!
- Contact one of our orthodontic offices in Reading, Camp Hill, Harrisburg, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Danville, Hazleton or Freeland, PA, via our online form.