Invisalign® Teen is a clear, comfortable alternative to regular metal braces. Wouldn’t it be great to have orthodontics that eliminate most of the concerns posed by metal braces? With Invisalign treatment, you can eat normally, and play instruments or sports without the concern of damaging your braces. Invisalign® Teen is constantly working for you while you continue participating in the activities you love. The worries and hassles of metal braces are eliminated. Your aligner trays are removable, so you can straighten your teeth with less restrictions.
Advantages of Invisalign® Teen:
- A clear orthodontic treatment option to straighten your teeth
- Straightens teeth and improves your smile
- No food choice restrictions
- Treats spacing issues, crowding teeth, and bite concerns
- Potentially 50% shorter treatment time than regular metal braces
- Office visits only every 4-6 weeks
- Comfortable and removable plastic aligners
If your teen is worried about how they will look in braces, Invisalign treatment provided at Spark Orthodontics could be a great option! To find out more, call (610) 223-7777 today or visit us at www.sparkorthodontics.com, and schedule your complimentary Spark Smile Assessment.
Read more about orthodontics from the official American Dental Association blog here.
This information is not meant as medical advice. It is provided solely for education. Our practice would be pleased to discuss your unique circumstances and needs as they relate to these topics.
Specializing In Invisalign & Orthodontic Treatment In Reading, Schuylkill Haven, Temple, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Lancaster, York, Hazleton, Danville & Freeland, PA
Award-winning Reading, PA orthodontist, Dr. Jason Hartman of Spark Orthodontics offers the most advanced braces for children, teens and adults, including Invisalign, clear ceramic braces, metal braces and orthodontic treatment. Call 610.865.2777 today for a complimentary, no-obligation consultation for braces. With 9 convenient orthodontic offices located in Reading, PA, Schuylkill Haven, PA, Bethlehem, PA, Schnecksville, PA, Lancaster, PA, York, PA, Hazleton, PA, Danville, PA and Freeland, PA, there is sure to be an office conveniently located near you.
Contact Our Reading, PA Orthodontic Office: 610.735.0177
Contact Our Bethlehem, PA Orthodontic Office: 610.865.2777
Contact Our Schuylkill Haven, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.385.1344
Contact Our Schnecksville, PA Orthodontic Office: 610.735.0177
Contact Our Lancaster, PA Orthodontic Office: 717.295.9779
Contact Our York, PA Orthodontic Office: 717.848.4599
Contact Our Hazleton, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.455.5011
Contact Our Danville, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.275.6075
Contact Our Freeland, PA Orthodontic Office: 570.636.1101
Get The Smile You've Always Dreamed Of!
Spark Orthodontics can help you or your loved one achieve a smile that benefits dental health as much as it increases confidence. However, we want you to feel confident that your choice in an orthodontist in PA, is the right one. Follow the steps below and get that smile you have always dreamed of.
- Instantly Download his Report: Top 10 Things You Need to Know Before Choosing an Orthodontist in Pennsylvania.
- Please call 610.865.2777 to ask questions or set up your free Spark Smile Assessment!
- Contact one of our orthodontic offices in Reading, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Danville, Hazleton or Freeland, PA, via our online form.