Your No-Obligation, Free Spark Smile Assessment
At Spark Orthodontics, we do not want anything to get in the way of a perfect smile. We offer each and every patient we see a free Spark Smile Assessment (valued at $249).
What Does It Include?
During the free Spark Smile Assessment, we will thoroughly examine your or your child’s teeth and jaws. We will also discuss potential treatment options.
The Spark Smile Assessment includes X-rays and photos and possibly impressions for study models. We need these in order to develop just the right treatment plan for you or your child. This additional appointment will last approximately one hour. One of our orthodontists in Reading, Bethlehem, Schnecksville, Schuylkill Haven, Lancaster, York, Hazleton, Danville or Freeland, PA, will assess treatment options by figuring out the answers to these questions:
- Can orthodontics successfully address your or your child’s smile?
- Is treatment needed right away, or should we wait?
- What treatment procedures will we use to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How often will you need to visit our office for adjustments?
- How much will it cost?
- Which payment options will fit the patient’s needs best?
We always welcome your questions!
What Happens Next?
After the exam and during the consultation, we discuss treatment options, time frames, and financial arrangements. We promise that you will leave the office with a clear understanding of your or your child’s specific needs, what the braces or Invisalign® treatment will consist of, and how long it will take.
What We Need From You
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first visit:
- Any panoramic X-ray you or your child has had taken within the past 6 months.
- Your dental insurance card, if you have one. By providing this information at the first visit, we will be able to give you an accurate estimate of your costs.
To schedule your complimentary Spark Smile Assessment, call 610.865.2777 or fill out the form below.
Please know this is not a secure or encrypted means of communicating with our orthodontic office.